The following are results from the WWE live event in Belfast, Northern Ireland. The event was held on Wednesday, November 6, 2014.
– Santino Marella def. Fandango in the opening match. This was basically a typical comedy match, with Santino getting the win with The Cobra.
– Los Matadores def. The Real Americans. Zeb Colter cut a promo before the match. El Torito got the crowd to do some loud “Ole!” chants during the match. Antonio Cesaro did his giant swing for what seemed like forever. The finish came when Los Matadores hit their finisher on Jack Swagger for the 1-2-3. After the match, El Torito gored Colter.
– Natalya def. Aksana in Divas action. Apparently this match went a bit too long, and the fans started to get restless. In the end, Natalya picked up the submission win with The Sharpshooter.
– Kofi Kingston def. The Miz. The Miz cut a promo where he basically turned heel. He said that no matter how much he gets beat down, the fans always cheer the guy that is kicking his ass. He said that he is sick of it, and that he will once again be “Awesome.” The match itself was apparently very good, with Kingston getting the pinfall after hitting Miz with his Trouble In Paradise finisher out of nowhere.
– Cody Rhodes, Goldust & Big E. Langston def. The Shield in a six-man tag-team match. The crowd was on fire for this match, and it turned out to be one of the best matches on the card. The finishing sequence saw bodies flying all over the place, with the pinfall coming when Dean Ambrose rolled up Rhodes and Rhodes reversed it into a roll-up of his own.
– Wade Barrett def. Zack Ryder. This was basically a squash match win for Barrett. Barrett got the pin after hitting Ryder with his Bull Hammer Elbow. The crowd didn’t seem to care one way or the other about this match.
– Damien Sandow def. Dolph Ziggler in a No Disqualification match. This was apparently another one of the best matches of the evening. Sandow cut a promo before the match about being the “uncrowned champion” of WWE. There were a lot of kendo stick shots and chair shots in this one since it was a No-DQ match. In the end, Sandow picked up the pinfall via his Full-Nelson Slam.
– Big Show def. Randy Orton by Disqualification in a WWE Championship match. Obviously due to the DQ result, Orton retained his WWE Championship. The DQ came when The Shield ran in and interfered. After the match, Big Show chokeslammed all of The Shield members and then hit Orton with the knockout punch to send the fans home happy.
DIRECT LINK: Video Of The Miz’s Heel Turn During The Belfast House Show