Titus O’Neil is in the midst of a 60 day suspension for grabbing Vince McMahon last month on RAW and is now publicly acknowledging that the incident will result in him missing WrestleMania 32.
On Tuesday, WWE Hall of Famer Scott Hall said Titus is his pick to win this year’s Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal. Titus thanked him for the vote of confidence, but said he unfortunately won’t be there.
Nah…Put that pick towards someone who will be there @SCOTTHALLNWO thanks for the thought thohttps://t.co/eIOIk6xcVN
— Titus O'Neil (@TitusONeilWWE) March 1, 2016
- Batista Tells Titus O’Neil To Quit WWE (Video)