Luis Henrique will arrive in France on Thursday to join Marseille for €12m

RMC Sport and L’Équipe report that 18-year-old wideman Luis Henrique is currently en route to France via plane and will arrive at Marseille on Thursday ahead of a €12m transfer.

Henrique will sign a 5-year contract with André Villas-Boas’ club should he pass the usual medical checks. After a series of protracted negotiations, Botafogo, who own 40% of the player’s rights and Três Passos, the club that he spent his youth career at and who owned the other 60% of the teenager’s rights, found an agreement with OM for a total of €12m.

Botafogo representative Carlos Montenegro had the following to say on the deal: “Yes, we are happy. That is what he is worth. I hope that he will be the exciting prospect. I will be his biggest fan!”

Henrique is travelling to France with one of his agents, Cristiano Manica. Henrique has made just 21 professional appearances.

Click Here: factory direct sale

work_outlinePosted in News

Leave a Reply