Arsenal vs Chelsea: How to watch Premier League clash – kick-off time, TV channel and team news

Both struggled on Boxing Day as Arsenal drew with lowly Bournemouth and Chelsea lost at home to Southampton.

Arsenal are now in the bottom half of the table and are in desperate need for points ahead of the New Year.

Click Here: liz claiborne perfume

Chelsea are still hanging onto fourth place but have been in patchy form recently.

Are Liverpool the new Invincibles? Jurgen Klopp’s side look unstoppable, says Stuart Pearce

The Reds have won 17 of their 18 league matches to date and drawn the other, to sit 13 points clear in first place.

While those involved with the Anfield club may be playing down Liverpool’s chances of winning their first ever Premier League title, many consider the title race done and dusted.

Some bookies have already paid out on Liverpool securing the trophy, and it would take the biggest collapse in sporting history for them to not win the Premier League considering their current position.

So the question is not ‘can they win it?’ – it is ‘can Liverpool win the Premier League undefeated?’

Only twice before have teams finished an English top flight season without losing a match; Preston did it in the first ever Football League season in 1888/89, and Arsenal repeated the feat in 2003/04.

Both teams are referred to as the Invincibles – but can Liverpool join that exclusive club at the end of this campaign?

Chelsea fan arrested for allegedly racially abusing Tottenham’s Heung-min Son as club release statement on Antonio Rudiger incident

The Guardian report that a supporter was ejected from the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium and arrested for committing a racially aggravated public order offence.

It is understood the incident was reported by fellow Chelsea fans.

Blues defender Antonio Rudiger was also subjected to alleged racial abuse from Spurs fans on Sunday afternoon.

He signalled towards his captain Cesar Azpilicueta and referee Anthony Taylor that monkey chants were being directed at him.

Click Here: liz claiborne perfume

It came after Son was sent off for a kick out at Rudiger.

Everton boss Carlo Ancelotti backs Dominic Calvert-Lewin to become one of Europe’s best strikers

The 22-year-old scored twice in Everton’s 2-1 victory over Newcastle at St James’ Park on Saturday as the Toffees made it two wins from two under Ancelotti.

Calvert-Lewin also netted the Boxing Day winner against Burnley, and is the club’s leading scorer this term with eight league goals in 18 games.

And Ancelotti has seen enough from the young striker to predict he will go on to great things.

The Italian, who has managed the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo and Zlatan Ibrahimovic, said: “He is a fantastic striker in my opinion – fantastic with the head, clever in the box, and sharp.

“But he’s young and for this reason he has to improve. He is a humble guy and he doesn’t talk a lot.

“I think he is going to be at the top in England and in Europe. He has all the qualities to be a top striker.”

Despite the positive start to his tenure, Ancelotti has already begun to pinpoint the improvements he believes his side can make as they look to secure their place in the top half of the table.

“We had difficulties in the second part of the first half where we suffered a lot and lost control of the game,” added Ancelotti.

Burnley vs Manchester United live stream: Watch Premier League clash for free – kick-off time, TV channel and team news

United came from behind to thrash Newcastle 4-1 on Boxing Day while Burnley lost at Everton.

They will now face off at Turf Moor in their final games of 2019.

A win for Burnley would see them move to within a point of United in eighth.

Simon Jordan EXCLUSIVE: Arsenal are a ‘very dysfunctional club’ and they should have hired experienced manager rather than Mikel Arteta

Arteta was confirmed as the Gunners’ new boss last week and takes charge of his first match today against Bournemouth – with full commentary of the Boxing Day clash LIVE on talkSPORT 2!

Arsenal have followed Manchester United and Chelsea in appointing beloved former players as their managers, with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and Frank Lampard both currently leading their respective ex-clubs.

However, the north Londoners’ appointment is much more risky as Arteta has no managerial experience to his name.

Click Here: juicy couture perfume

Solskjaer worked at Molde and Cardiff before returning to Old Trafford while Lampard moved to Chelsea after a lone season in charge of Derby.

Arteta, on the other hand, had been an assistant to Pep Guardiola at Man City since retiring as a player and this is the first time he has ever tried to make a name for himself in management.

And Jordan, the former Crystal Palace chairman, says this bold move by Arsenal’s hierarchy surprised him.

Speaking on the Final Word on talkSPORT, Jordan said: “I expected that they would go for an out of the box, top of the range, fully fledged manager, to be able to bridge the gap between where they are and where they want to be.

Arteta: Pepe can be 'absolutely top' player for Arsenal

The Gunners boss has backed the club’s record signing to live up to his potential should he apply himself

Mikel Arteta has challenged Arsenal’s much-maligned record signing Nicolas Pepe to show the work ethic and willingness to fulfil his “absolutely top” potential.

Pepe rose to prominence with Ligue 1 side Lille over the previous two seasons, scoring 35 top-flight goals for the club as he marked himself as a potential star of the future.

Although many of the world’s biggest clubs were said to be interested in him, Arsenal managed to bring the Ivory Coast international to England in July, making him the costliest signing in their history at a reported £72 million.

However, in 16 Premier League matches since, Pepe has only managed three assists and two goals, with his general performances falling some way short of expectations.

New Arsenal coach Arteta is credited with having a big impact on the improvements of Raheem Sterling and Leroy Sane at Manchester City, and he is confident Pepe can find a similar level if he applies himself.

“I think, obviously, it was a big change to come from France to here,” Arteta told reporters ahead of Sunday’s clash with Chelsea.

“As well, he found a team that, in the moment he wasn’t performing at his best, the environment for him to settle wasn’t ideal, so it’s not only about him.

“We’re here to help him. If he’s willing to learn, to work hard, I assure you he has the potential be top, absolutely top.

“He showed in two or three actions [in the 1-1 draw with Bournemouth on December 26] how good he can be, but he has to be consistent.”

It was put to Arteta that Pepe is simply suffering from a lack of confidence, though the Spaniard suggested belief works both ways as he highlighted the importance of the collective in getting players to reach their desired level.

“The problem with confidence is he’s only confident if he plays, or he has [the] confidence [of] the manager if he trains well enough to convince me to have confidence in him. I think it has to be a mix between the two,” he added. 

“But the overall structure, the way we play and approach the game and the things we do on these pitches is going to help them [the players].

“We can’t demand the strikers or attacking players to generate things like [the flick of a switch] – they have to have the play that sustains everything together and arrive in better positions as many times as possible to then be able to create as many situations as we want.”

After hosting Chelsea on Sunday, Manchester United are Arsenal’s visitors on New Year’s Day. The Gunners then face Leeds United in the FA Cup on January 6 at Emirates Stadium.

Florian Philippot, invité de Une ambition intime ? Karine Le Marchand s’en prend violemment au magazine Télé Star

Karine Le Marchand a formellement démenti une rumeur publiée par le magazine Télé Star, qui reprenait une annonce faite dans l’émission Touche pas à mon poste. L’animatrice n’a pas été tendre avec les journalistes du magazine…

Karine Le Marchand part-elle en croisade contre les fake news et, surtout, ceux qui les relaient ? Dans Touche pas à mon poste sur C8 mercredi 31 janvier, Cyril Hanouna et Maxime Guény ont annoncé que Florian Philippot était en pleine négociation pour participer à l’émission Une ambition intime, qui fait son retour sur M6 avec Franck Dubosc le 6 février prochain. Le magazine Télé Star a alors relayé la rumeur via un article publié sur son site Internet le soir même, précisant que ni la chaîne ni l’animatrice n’avaient encore confirmé. Le média a doublé la publication par un tweet : “Après Franck Dubosc, Florian Philippot pourrait être le prochain invité de Karine le Marchand dans Ambition Intime“, annonce Télé Star.

Karine Le Marchand, mentionnée dans le message, n’a pas tardé à réagir et à démentir vivement la rumeur folle. L’animatrice, qui n’a pas la langue dans sa poche, s’en est pris carrément aux journalistes du magazine. “Non mais…vous n’en avez pas assez d’écrire n’importe quoi ? À quel moment vous vous renseignez avant d’écrire votre torchon ?“, a-t-elle fustigé, avec le hashtag “journaliste en carton” ainsi qu’un retweet du message de Télé Star.

Parmi les commentaires, beaucoup d’internautes ont pris la défense de Karine Le Marchand. Raphaël Enthoven a préféré prendre le parti du magazine. “Ce qui est sympa, c’est l’emploi du conditionnel avec le verbe ‘pouvoir’…. “On n’a pas dit que vous ALLIEZ le faire. On a juste dit que vous POURRIEZ le faire. Où est le problème ? Où est la fausse info ?, lui a demandé le philosophe et chroniqueur. “Le conditionnel est une facilité qui permet d’écrire tout et n’importe quoi. Et de susciter du clic. J’ai connu un temps où le conditionnel n’était pas employé, où les journalistes affirmaient, dénonçaient, informaient après enquête, quitte à travailler un peu“, a répondu l’animatrice. Et toc !

Crédits photos : COADIC GUIREC / BESTIMAGE

Jean-Marc Généreux sur la tournée Danse avec les stars : Papa inquiet pour sa fille Francesca, “pas au top”

Jean-Marc Généreux est en pleine tournée avec l’équipe de Danse avec les stars. Un show qui le tient éloigné de sa fille Francesca, qui n’est “pas au top” selon son papa. Le danseur québécois a tenu à adresser une pensée chaleureuse pour la prunelle de ses yeux via une vidéo postée sur instagram.

Jean-Marc Généreux et toute l’équipe de Danse avec les stars sont actuellement en pleine tournée. La troupe était à Bruxelles et a régalé ses fans belges, le 2 février dernier. Le plus déluré des membres du jury a, semble-t-il, beaucoup apprécié le bain de foule et les ondes positives transmises par le public. Sur une vidéo postée sur instagram, le danseur a tenu à remercier les spectateurs, et a eu une tendre pensée pour sa fille Francesca. “Merci Bruxelles. Vous avez été incroyable… Merci pour votre enthousiasme ! Notre Francesca d’amour n’est pas au top…! Je suis persuadé qu’elle va ressentir votre énergie positive et qu’elle ira mieux !!! Merci à ma Dals family !!!”, a-t-il écrit en légende à ses images. “Je pense fort à toi ma petite Francesca… Courage“, a continué le Québécois dans une seconde vidéo.

Pour rappel, la fille de Jean-Marc Généreux, née en 1999, est atteinte du syndrome de Rett, une maladie dégénérative neurologique. Francesca s’est fait hospitaliser en mai 2017 après une crise d’épilepsie. En janvier dernier, le danseur québécois se voulait rassurant sur l’état de santé de sa fille. “Il n’y a plus de dégé­né­res­cence pour le moment. Elle est dans une situa­tion assez stable et elle nous amène telle­ment de joie et de bonheur. (…) Elle sourit, elle est heureuse, c’est ce qu’on ressent”, confiait le père de Francesca et Jean-Francis à nos confrères de Télé Loisirs.

Véritable papa gaga, Jean-Marc Généreux publie à l’envi des photos de sa “cocotte” sur instagram : à se réchauffer près de la cheminée, se prenant dans les bras, à se faire des bisous, des blagues, ou encore Francesca endormie dans les bras de son papa chéri.

Click Here: azzaro parfum

Merci #bruxelles Vous avez été incroyable …Merci pour votre enthousiasme ! Notre Francesca d'amour n'est pas au top…! Je suis persuadé qu'elle va ressentir votre énergie positive et qu'elle ira mieux !!! Merci à Ma #dalsfamily !!! @danseaveclesstarslatournee @fauvehautot @justjacijax @lechrismarques @laurentournac @dals_tf1 #dals #lesdanseurspro #célébrités

A post shared by jmgenereux (@jmgenereux) on

Crédits photos : BESTIMAGE

Pourquoi Agathe Auproux a quitté en larmes le plateau de TPMP

Agathe Auproux a quitté, en larmes, le plateau de Touche pas à mon poste sur C8 jeudi 8 février. Que s’est-il passé ?

Agathe Auproux a surpris les téléspectateurs jeudi 8 février en quittant, en larmes, l’antenne de Touche pas à mon poste avant la fin de l’émission. La raison : un débat sur la réaction de la chroniqueuse la veille après les discussions tenues sur l’affaire Mennel. La jeune journaliste avait estimé que les esprits s’étaient un peu trop échauffés, et s’en était pris à Benjamin Castaldi, lui reprochant d’avoir relayé les “fake news de la fachosphère“. Les chroniqueurs s’en sont sèchement pris à Agathe Auproux.

Si je peux me permettre, avec toute mon affection, je pourrais être ta maman donc je vais te parler comme si t’étais ma fille. (…) Tu dis : ‘je me suis renseignée’, alors t’es Elise Lucet de TPMP ? T’as fait vraiment une enquête ?“, lui a lancé Géraldine Maillet. Agathe Auproux semblait passablement agacée. “Aujourd’hui, j’ai du mal à te dire bonjour. Les inepties c’est toi qui les as dites. (…) En défendant cette jeune fille comme tu l’as fait hier, toi-même tu as fait l’apologie de l’horreur“, a ajouté Matthieu Delormeau, énervé.

A la fin de la séquence, Cyril Hanouna s’est inquiété de l’humeur d’Agathe Auproux. “Il vous en ont mis plein la gueule“, a constaté le présentateur. “Comme d’hab“, a simplement répondu la chroniqueuse, la mine renfrognée. L’émission a continué, la journaliste ne parvenait toujours pas à reprendre ses esprits. Au bord des larmes, l’animateur a dû l’interrompre une nouvelle fois. “On sera toujours avec toi. Tu as fait un travail formidable hier, tu as donné ton avis. Matthieu Delormeau et Gilles, vous avez été très durs“, a remarqué Cyril Hanouna. “J’ai pas d’amis, ici, a regretté Agathe Auproux, en pleurs. La chroniqueuse a rapidement quitté le plateau, ne masquant pas ses larmes.

Sur les réseaux sociaux, elle a expliqué son geste. “Mais vos messages. De tous bords, c’est incroyable. Merci. Tout va bien. Je suis libre, en phase avec moi-même, certes trop naïve mais je grandis, et je ne cautionnerai jamais aucun acharnement. Que j’en sois la cible ou non. Quelle que soit la cible. Force et amour.”

Crédits photos : RACHID BELLAK / BESTIMAGE