The Brazil forward was heavily linked with big-money moves to Barcelona and Real Madrid in the summer, but remained in Paris.
Neymar joined PSG in a world-record £200m deal from Barcelona in 2017.
But after spending a combined total of £174m on Antoine Griezmann and Frenkie de Jong, the LaLiga champions could not afford to bring Neymar back to Spain, while Real Madrid spent an initial £88m on Eden Hazard.
Neymar has scored six goals in nine appearances for PSG so far this season, but is still believed to want out.
French outlet Le Parisien claim Liverpool, Chelsea and Man City are monitoring Neymar’s situation, with PSG prepared to lower their asking price to £150m next summer.
LIVE on talkSPORT
Check out all the live commentaries coming up across our network this week…
- Derby vs Sheffield Wednesday (Wednesday, 7:45pm) – talkSPORT 2
- Bayern Munich vs Tottenham (Wednesday, 8pm) – talkSPORT
- Standard Liege vs Arsenal (Thursday, 5:55pm) – talkSPORT 2
- Charlton vs Hull (Friday, 7:45pm) – talkSPORT 2
- Liverpool vs Watford (Saturday, 12:30pm) – talkSPORT
- Birmingham vs West Brom (Saturday, 12:30pm) – talkSPORT 2
- Chelsea vs Bournemouth (Saturday, 3pm) – talkSPORT 2
- Southampton vs West Ham (Saturday, 5:30pm) – talkSPORT
It is understood Juventus are also keeping tabs on the 28-year-old, while Barca and Real Madrid are expected to renew their interest.
In October, Barcelona defender Gerard Pique revealed his teammates offered to tweak their contracts in an attempt to help the club re-sign Neymar.
He told Spanish radio station Cadena SER: “We didn’t stump up money. What we said to the president was whether we could change our contracts because we knew there was a Financial Fair Play issue.
“So we said to the president, rather than earn something in year one, we could earn it in year two or three or four.